"...the obligation of the tithe... is the universal obligation that all the brothers and sisters of the path have to loyally contribute part of their income... in a free and suitable way, according to what the brothers and sisters judge as the most opportune and effective in order to support the cause of truth and justice... We can rise to the summits of light only on the steps of love and sacrifice. We must perform a lot of good deeds for love of humanity. This is how we pay our debts.” —Samael Aun Weor, On Tithing
Glorian Publishing is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization registered in the United States. Donations are tax deductible.
Since 1999, everything we have done was made possible by donations from people like you.
Your donation supports:
- GnosticTeachings.org, giving gnosis freely to anyone, anywhere, without ads or restrictions
- More than forty high-quality books, available worldwide, in print, ebooks, and online
- A free, worldwide streaming radio station
- More than 500 free audio lectures for download or podcast
- International retreats and events open to anyone
- Prison correspondence program, providing free books and prisoner support in twenty states and thirty-five institutions
Where Glorian Gets Finances
Support from donors who value the Gnostic teachings is essential to Glorian Publishing's ability to fulfill our mission: to raise awareness of the Gnostic teachings through all forms of media.
- Approximately half of Glorian Publishing's revenue is contributed by people like you; the rest is derived from sales of books.
- Glorian Publishing receives no funds from government grants, corporations, foundations, or other Gnostic organizations.
- Glorian Publishing does not use loans or credit cards, and thus has no debts.
- Glorian Publishing does not have a rich sponsor or cache of celebrities to finance our efforts.
- Glorian Publishing does not own property, have a trust fund, or any other type of financial investment.
In other words, Glorian Publishing depends upon the financial support of people like you.