- Arthurian: Lancelot
- Buddhist: bodhisattva
- Christian-Jewish-Muslim: Isaac, Moses
- Dante: Dante
- Gnostic: The 5th Aeon
- Greco-Roman: Perseus / Theseus / Odysseus, etc.
- Hindu: Yudishtara
- Wagner: Siegfried, Parsifal
- Represents: The Human Soul. The Human Consciousness. Abstract mind.
- Body / World: Causal
- Dimension: Sixth
- Heaven of: The Sun and Venus
- Level of Consciousness: Malachim (Kabbalah), Virtues
"Tiphereth is the groom of the bride; it is the Superior Manas of Eastern Theosophy; it is nothing else but the Human Soul, the Causal body. It is that Soul who suffers and gives that very human part onto us. We must distinguish between what the Human Soul is and what Tiphereth is in itself. It is very easy to mistake Tiphereth with the Causal body. The Causal body becomes the vehicle of Tiphereth." - Samael Aun Weor, Tarot and Kabbalah
Learn more: Tarot and Kabbalah